TekTo's Workshop

Share your Fraxy bosses, drones, and TRY files here. You can also show previews here.
Tek-To
Normal User
Normal User
Epicness: Turtle Epic

TekTo's Workshop

Post by Tek-To »

A'right, I believe this boss compendium is way overdue, seeing I didn't decide to remake it since that last forum wipe...

The T.I.T.A.N. Project:

POLYPHEMUS - The One-Eyed Stalker
Dowload Here
Requirements: Free Roam
A challenging one-eyed golem, not by its attacks, but by its movements ; he'll give the most of himself just to make your life a misery as you try and turn him into scrapped metal.

ARGUS - The All-Seeing Guardian
Dowload Here
A vicious one-eyed golem. Not very fond of physical attacks, it will instead constantly shower you in power balls and energy balls sweetness for your dodging skills to avoid...

ATLAS - The Restrained Beast
Dowload Here
Requirements: Area-Fixed, 480*360
This one is the brawn of the trio ; much bulkier than its brothers, he will happily play "squash the fly" with your ship, fist-style!

MECHANIKLES - The Crazed Inventor
Dowload Here
The mastermind behind the T.I.T.A.N project, this boss will hail all sorts of attacks on your ship, from the safety of his flying saucer.

The T.I.T.A.N Menagerie :

GAMURA - The Inflexible Forteress
Dowload Here
To put it bluntly, this boss is an enourmous turtle forteress that will slowly break apart, entirely changing his patterns of attack and your survival chances as you destroy him part by part.

CALYPSO - The Insidious One
Dowload Here
An octopus-like boss, either trying to melee you with its tentacles or simply attack you with mind bullets or the usual plasma rings/power balls.

PYTHO - The Crawling Predator
Dowload Here
Requirements: Area-Fixed, 640*480
A big ol' snake, getting in and out of the screen, waiting for a moment to trap you in its scaly body.

T.I.T.A.N Wanabees:

STEROPES - The Troublesome Trickster
Dowload Here
A submission for the May contest of the Fraxy Forums. Conditions were to have at least one section rotating around the main core. My first boss consisting solely on bullet-hell patterns :)

SCYLLA - The Infected T.I.T.A.N
Dowload Here
Requirements: Area-Fixed, 640*480
A weird mesh of mechanical conceptions put together by Mechanikles. Prepare yourself for some pretty weird stuff happening while you try to cut her down to size...

Other Stuff:

TURTLE WARSHIP
Dowload Here
A lumbering beast with a hard shell, which you'll have to break apart before reaching the core. That is, if you make it through his artillery and the occasional charges...

TURTLE SWARM
Dowload Here
A challenge between me and Sdub13 on the Fraxy forums, on the theme of a Drone Raid. In this case, my entry was six turtle ships, bent on ramming you and leaving plasma trails behind them (And Energy Bombs as their number dwindle)...
Image TURTLE !